Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ready for a brand new start!


So, this was the haircut I got a few months ago. I LOVED it. I thought it was really flattering and it made me feel more confident. Then it started to grow out... I wasn't as wild about that part...

Although, it did look kind of cute in pigtails!


(You can't see the pigtails at this angle, but c'mon... I've got Cat ears!)

Still, it got a little more scraggly and I found that trying to style it was making me less happy than I would have liked. So... I thought about spending the money and just at least getting the bangs trimmed... but then I started thinking about things.

I realized I was going to be taking on two Bible Studies, a Shepherd Group, my regular book club, church, and life in general... and I came to the decision that something was going to have to give! And that something, I decided, was going to be my hair.

Now, this is the shortest my hair has EVER been in my adult life... but it's really easy to style in the morning, and I think it looks a lot more put together than it ever did when it was long. Which means, if any opportunities come my way - I'll probably at least look as if I'm ready for them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your comment was awesome. I couldn't agree more. And, nice to know at least one of the new faces at RBC!! Welcome.

    ReplyDelete